Asparagus is good for your beauty rituals because it's a great source of copper, a trace mineral that aids in making collagen. And it's great to help with energy because it helps with iron absorption. It's super healthy for your kidneys and liver, adding to your detoxifying ingredients. I would almost call this a superfood ingredient!
- 1lb of Asparagus
- 3 tablespoons vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 medium clove garlic
- A sprinkle of sea salt and pepper
- Snap off the woody bottom of asparagus stems, then cut the spears into 2-inch lengths.
- Add broth and oil to a saucepan
- When broth begins to steam, add asparagus. COVER and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add nutritional yeast, pepper, and salt
12PM, 7PM, Anytime, Balance, Energy, Focus, Gut-Health, Happiness, Vegan, Weight-loss
Carbohydrates 26 g Fats 43 g Protein 11 g Sugar 11 g